Wednesday

June 20

Got dragged last night into this last-minute videoke party at RedBox Greenbelt, organized by the Product Development team.
Here's Kat, on her second day and already a Lawson party animal.







Sweet Tomas Bondeson joined me on my first song.

By the time i finished two more rounds, I was ready to cry because Moira wouldn't stop volunteering me to sing.

Then Tomas knelt in front me and begged me to sing another one.


("If you please, could you kindly sing for us another song?")


Fine. That did the trick (plus some yummy Swedish chocolates to seal the deal).

When i got to the office this morning, a new funky award was waiting for me: KARAOKE GOLD MEDALIST. I pinned it in my cubicle, beside my Rookie of the Year award.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come my blog isn't linked here? BOO