Monday

June 18

It's Kat's first day at Lawson today. I've worked with her at Trend Micro for almost two years, and now she's here!

She's looking at 3 long months of training. That's really lucky--unlike me, who's been dumped with a major project on Day 1. But because she'll be on my team (Sweden), she'll be doing most of the things I do. I spent all day drafting her knowledge transfer (KT) plan for M3. By tomorrow I'm supposed to be giving her an introductory session about my Mango project. Surreal. I hope she doesn't think it's as weird as I find it.

I'm having a hard time believing I've been here long enough to be a part of the InfoDev training team. But come to think of it, it's been four months. Wow, how time flies.

On an unrelated note, the company held a townhall assembly at the 10th floor last week and I've proudly accepted this award: ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

1 comments:

cajohnson said...

Morning. Thanks for letting me stop by. Say 'hello' if you get a chance. Later...