Friday

March 21

Requested for a meeting with several M3 developers so I can draft the project plan of a new software called Lawson Smart Client, a.k.a. Mango, which I'm tasked to document. It's like the newest, biggest, coolest M3 application. I have no idea where the Mango term sprouted from, but its external name is derived from the software's ability to utilize the important functions of both fat client and thin client applications.

Okay okay! Won't bore. Suffice it to say this is a really big project--most probably will be the length and breadth of my existence for the next few weeks. In fact, I'm already minding it pretty early, since the main pointperson for this project--a guy named Jack--is going to Sweden next week.

I think they're a little crazy to be handing such a big project to a newbie, but that's just me. The rest of Lawson must be thinking differently.




0 comments: